上海哪里有kb

first_imgMore than 2 million Southlanders will set out for vacation destinations by air and road today at the start of the 4-day Labor Day holiday, summer’s last hurrah. An estimated 825,000 travelers — both departing and arriving — are expected to pass through Los Angeles International Airport between today and Monday, an increase of 2 percent over last year’s Labor Day weekend, according to Los Angeles World Airports, the city agency that operates LAX. Ontario International Airport, which is also run by LAWA, is expecting to serve approximately 83,000 travelers over the holiday weekend, 4 percent more than last year. With airlines forecasting passenger load factors above 90 percent, travelers should allow enough time before their flights for parking, airline check-in, and passenger and checked-luggage security screening, LAWA officials said. “Those past boom years for travel occurred partly because we experienced pent-up demand for travel that had been delayed after 9/11 and at the start of the Iraq war. Now, we are in a period where travel demand is growing, but at a slower rate.”160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! They recommended that travelers arrive two hours before domestic flights and three hours before international flights. LAWA also urged travelers to use shuttles and buses to avoid traffic jams while getting to airports. Most Southland residents planning short vacations this weekend will be driving to their destinations. Their top five destinations are San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Northern California and Baja Mexico cruises, according to the Automobile Club of Southern California. The Auto Club estimated that 2.48 million people will drive to their weekend getaways, an increase of about 1 percent compared to last year. In contrast, 520,000 Southlanders are expected to travel by air. “Southern Californians still want to travel, but we’re not seeing the record increases in the number of travelers that we experienced in 2004 and 2005,” said Auto Club spokeswoman Carol Thorp. last_img read more

first_img Nacho Monreal in action for Arsenal 1 Athletic Bilbao are ready to reignite their interest in Arsenal defender Nacho Monreal, according to reports in Spain.The 30-year-old defender has become an important member of Arsene Wenger’s first team and he has made 10 Premier League appearances so far this season.However, that has not stopped speculation linking him with a move back to his homeland either in January or the end of the season.It was reported that Bilbao attempted to sign the former Malaga man in the summer but failed in their attempts to bring him in.But now Spanish newspaper Marca has claimed that Bilbao could come back in for him when the transfer window opens in the New Year.Monreal is happy at Arsenal, where he is under contract until 2019, but the Spanish club reckon he may be tempted by the chance to move back to northern Spain, just down the road from where he grew up in Pamplona.They would also be able to guarantee him first-team football as it is unlikely that Monreal would feature too regularly for Arsenal if everyone was fit.last_img read more