上海哪里有养生会所

first_imgKolkata: Two boys were seriously injured after fire broke out at the ground floor of a two-storey house at Satish Mukherjee Road, near Kalighat. Mayor Firhad Hakim later visited the house and met the victims’ family, assuring necessary help.According to sources, on Monday morning at around 7:30 am, fire broke out at the house of Arjun Shaw. Shaw, a fuchka-seller by profession, has been staying at the ground floor of 51/1A, Satish Mukherjee Road for a long time. Also Read – Bengal family worships Muslim girl as Goddess Durga in Kumari PujaEvery morning, he used to make the fuchkas using a gas oven. Like other days, on Monday morning Arjun was preparing the oil for the same. After igniting the gas oven, he placed a utensil where oil was poured and kept burning. Arjun’s wife Lilabati, along with two of their sons identified as Sudhir Shaw and Sanjit Kumar, were sleeping on the first floor which had its access through a wooden stair inside the same room. After a few minutes, Lilabati woke up and left the room. Soon after, the oil on the oven got overheated and caught fire. Seeing smoke locals raised an alarm, but Sudhir and Sanjit could not find a way to come out. Immediately, fire brigade was informed. Locals started pouring water to douse the flames but it did not work. Soon, three fire tenders arrived and doused the fire by 8 am. Soon, both the boys were rushed to M R Bangur Hopsital with severe burn injuries. They are still undergoing treatment at the hospital.last_img read more