Taobao store 97% fodder die TOP10 look at the electricity supplier

has reported that Taobao is currently only 3% of the stores can be profitable, the remaining 97% of the shops have basically become fodder. This is a very scary number, do not make money business is a crime, then, what is the reason there will be such a large business groups as in the past walking in the thousands upon thousands of horses and soldiers of no return

?

in 2013, I have summarized a traditional "nouveau riche on the electricity supplier 16 misunderstanding", has been widely spread in the marketing of sina micro-blog and WeChat sexy public account. Some of these errors are strategic level, and some implementation level, but more or less on the operation of the electricity supplier have had a negative negative impact.

of course is the cause of these errors is difficult to break through the operation of the electricity supplier, but to those in the operation of the electricity supplier or midway HanHen exit, or finally died from different business conditions with broken halberds defeat "shop, you will find that, although the final closure of all electrical stores, swear never to touch the electricity supplier, but their reason for leaving it is all kinds of.

The following

analysis to the above 10 kinds of death in some cases one by one, if you that this analysis is deja vu, therefore, the case of genuine goods at a fair price, to the point before, please know this principle: welcome to the same condemnation, deliberately, coincidence is normal. Syria gossip less, wait for one by one.

, a simple

sellers thinking

comments:

this is the traditional brand of traditional marketing thinking continues in the operation of the electricity supplier, or to traditional marketing thinking to do electricity supplier. In fact, the traditional brand in the traditional channel is the thinking, it is the thinking of thinking wholesale.

or a whole closed doors inventory, or follow a big plagiarism inventory, like the garment industry is behind us, European and American popular magazines or big then, the market seems to use the same designer. This kind of thinking is in development before sell goods, no overall planning, in the market after no matter how sales. Originally done wholesale is a hammer sale, agents take the goods back, you do not sell the tube.

When using the

thinking to do electricity supplier sellers immediately highlights the conflict between the two, the nature of the electricity supplier is retail, retail and pay attention to the brand overall operational capabilities, and is in need of a variety of resources, integration of brand.

specific performance:

1, 2, a copy of copycat inventory; just to the wholesale market, a group of 3 large warehouse inventory; inventory anyway, is the most typical idea;

ideological roots:

1, the traditional thinking ingrained traditional brand marketing in the operation of the electricity supplier on the classic works; 2, thinking is the thinking of wholesale sellers; 3, the traditional marketing of brand building in the absence of the operation of the electricity supplier.

two, no quality content production capacity

comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *